Saturday, October 10, 2009

SOS Anywhere but here.

The first thing I did this morning was step in cat urine, does that sound normal to you? My dad's girlfriend seems to think that it is. I would really like to get out of my home, like tomorrow.

Since I moved back home in July, I have been looking up apartments and rooms for rent, all way beyond my price range. How is a studio in the northwest suburbs just as much as one in the city? Then I decided I could make some money off my rental and get a larger live/work loft space and have people host parties and art openings, or photographers could use the space as a studio. I would be making so much money my rent would be paid for me. Then I landed back on planet E and decided a quest like that could ruin me, especially since I still have $30,000 in student loans waiting to be paid back. Other plans?

No, not as of now (mainly because no one would give me a loan in my situation), I am pretty hopeless and and contemplating selling as much stuff as I can to afford a month of rent. Maybe a motel would be cheaper?

Old 1401 sighting:


No comments:

Post a Comment