Thursday, October 8, 2009

Be Tech, Be 2010.

This Sunday might be my first day off in a month. What am I probably going to do that day? I'll probably be teaching myself ActionScript 3.0 and reading WIRED magazine. I might even switch to learning C programming for Mac if I get tired of Flash. Even though I am out of school I still feel the need to learn new things everyday, especially things that I wasn't taught in my Flash class at DePaul, like ActionScript 3.0.

I might also be researching how to care for seahorses, because I am desperate to have some of my own after being bedazzled by a tank full of them at the Adventure Aquarium today. I was just in to buy some crickets and suddenly I was about to buy at least three $74.99 seahorses. I could have watched them forever, they are really fascinating creatures.


How beautiful would that look in my room?! Plus they would all get the best names ever. I wonder how you even tell their sex, but what I do know is that they do not have stomachs, so they need to be fed three times a day, shrimp preferably.

Also, while talking about seahorses, the sales associate proceeded to give me a tour of the saltwater section where I learned that clown fish (Nemo) are all born male, and once they pair up and find a mate, one will grow much larger than the other and become a female! So basically all clown fish are born gay and they pair up and one assumes the female role in the relationship. See, it's natural!!

Old 1401 sighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment