Wednesday, October 7, 2009

O'Have you seen McQueen?

I like going to O'Hare, especially when I'm picking up my father who has been gone for over three months. What I do not like is missing the hour parking limit by 4 minutes and having to pay $4.00 extra.

I got haunted via email today, it really is more than a coincidence as you will notice.


Having my father home is great, I just hate to tell him that a large branch fell last night and broke his headlight on his van and that the pool pump has probably had enough and might never turn on again. Oh and weird orange-red ooze is leaking out of one of the vents upstairs...

Even after all that, the highlight of my day was seeing Alexander McQueen's 2010 fashion show. Who knew you could wear crustacean claws as shoes?


Thank you www.fashionologie.com.

You really just have to see for yourself, he never fails to make me drool over his pieces, no matter how out of this world they are.

McQueen 2010

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, I also just told the world that I am illegally hacking my iPhone for T-Mobile.

    ReplyDelete